This online-only checking account lets you start earning interest with just a $10 balance.
If you do your banking online or by phone, our eAccess Checking account could be your best option. It gives you the flexibility you need to access your account on the go and lets you earn interest, even on small balances. All you need is $10 to start growing. BankFive lowers the barriers for our Massachusetts and Rhode Island neighbors who want an interest-bearing checking account with added convenience.
Flexibility to manage money your way:
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Earn interest with $10 minimum balance
- In-branch services available for $5 per visit1
- Includes a BankFive VISA® Debit Card
- Free access to Online Banking and Mobile Banking with Bill Pay
- Free ATM transactions2
- Send money to anyone with person-to-person payments3
- Transfer money to and from your BankFive accounts, and bank accounts at other financial institutions3
- Free eStatements4
||Minimum Required to earn APY*
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield.
Rate effective 5/27/2020. Rate may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
1 As an Internet-only account, we are passing along our cost-savings of servicing the account only online to you by giving ATM surcharge rebates and interest. We will charge $5 per visit for in-branch transactions.
2 BankFive will not impose an ATM service fee. However, other banks may impose a surcharge for use of their ATMs. For eAccess Checking account, BankFive will refund other banks' surcharges up to $10 per statement cycle.
3 Standard processing is free. Expedited processing may incur additional charges.
4 eStatements are free. Paper statements are available upon request for $1 per month.
Access helpful security tips, or learn more about our debit cards and digital shopping compatibility.