We can help you plan for a brighter financial future.
Saving for retirement has become more do-it-yourself in recent years, but that doesn't mean you have to do it alone. We'll take time to discuss our Traditional IRA and Roth IRA options and help you figure out which one fits your current financial situation and your lifestyle goals for retirement. Our competitive IRA rates can help our Massachusetts and Rhode Island neighbors enjoy the retirement they imagine.
Our IRAs can add more gold to your golden years:
- Fixed and variable rate accounts available
- No IRA account start-up costs or commissions to pay (other than a $10/year maintenance fee and a $30 transfer/termination fee when applicable)
- Interest earned is tax-deferred until withdrawn
- Contributions to your IRA account may be tax-deductible*
- No minimum annual contribution amounts
- Rollovers from other pension plans accepted
- Ability to set up automatic payroll deductions or transfers to variable IRAs
- Catch-up contributions allowed for individuals 50+