Stimulus Payments - Round 2
The IRS has started delivering a second round of economic impact payments. Through the "Get My Payment" portal you can view the status of your economic impact payment. For more information about the second round of payments, and to access the "Get My Payment" portal, visit https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment.
Branch Updates & Hours
For the well-being and safety of our customers, employees and community, BankFive branch lobbies are currently open by appointment only.
To make a lobby appointment, please contact your branch during regular business hours at the phone number listed below (please note that our Globe branch is not included in the list below, as it is currently closed for construction):
Our branch drive-ups remain open for business. Drive-up hours at our Acushnet Avenue, Bristol, County Street, Dartmouth, Express, Fairhaven, Flint, North, President Avenue, Somerset, and Swansea branches are currently as follows:
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday (Express, Swansea & Dartmouth branches ONLY): 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
You can also reach our Customer Contact Center at 774-888-6100 during the hours below:
- Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Our online banking, mobile banking, and ATMs continue to be available 24/7. Safe deposit box customers who need to access their box may call their branch to schedule an appointment. If you have a loan closing, or have another essential banking need that cannot be conducted at the drive-up window, please call us at 774-888-6100 to schedule an appointment.
For a list of commonly-asked questions about banking during the COVID-19 pandemic, please visit our Coronavirus FAQs page.
Please remember that we are also ready to serve you through the following methods:
- Call our Customer Contact Center at 774-888-6100.
- Use Online Banking to pay bills, transfer funds, check balances, make loan payments, and more. You can also chat with us from within your Online Banking account. Reps are available Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. If you don’t currently have an Online Banking account, you can register for one here.
- Use Telephone Banking 888-833-5595 to check balances or make a transfer.
- Use the BankFive mobile app to deposit a check, check your balance, or transfer funds.
- Visit an ATM to make a cash withdrawal, cash deposit or check your balance.
- Send us an inquiry via email: email@example.com